Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Do the Right Thing

One of my favorite Heinz College professors Dave Lassman's said "Do the right thing.  In doing the right thing you can't go wrong - in business and in life."

I was reminded by Prof. Lassman's words this week as many people have provided me with guidance and help in structuring League activities.  I'd like to highlight the following friends:

Tracey Manzi of The Junior League of Boston for her support of a prospective member, whose mother is a sustainer in Pittsburgh.

Jordan Pallitto of The Hill Group for providing strategic development coaching as leadership incorporates the feedback received from the Speak Out meetings.

Kim Carter of The Pittsburgh Project for creating spring volunteer opportunities for the League.

Gina Evans of The Children's Museum for entertaining any and every collaboration I suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment